We are proud of our many special qualities and activities, and we welcome you to share them with us:
- Beautiful, intimate and joyful synagogue services for Shabbat and holidays.
- Outstanding rabbinic leadership.
- An excellent Hebrew school that begins in pre-school and continues throughout high school.
- Shabbat services designed especially for 4-7 year olds, 8-12 year olds and high school-age children.
- Tot Shabbat, a new service for children up to the age of 4 and their families.
- Stimulating adult education classes taught by our rabbi on a variety of topics.
- A thriving Social Action program.
- Synagogue trips to Israel.
- Countless social activities.
- Visiting lecturers with planned programs through out Shabbat.
- Community Shabbat dinners.
For additional Membership information, please call or email us directly at (914) 738-6008 or [email protected], or email our Membership Chair, Jeremy Schulman. To access our current Membership Application, please click here.